Compare and Contrast Essay Examples For Your Help
Working on a compare and contrast essay can be an enriching experience for students. They get a chance of analyzing different things and this is what makes the process so exciting. Compare and contrast essay topics for college students mostly include non-fiction books and articles.
However, if you are worried about writing your essay then we have some good compare and contrast essay examples for you.
Follow the blog to learn how to write a compare and contrast essay successfully.
- 1. What is a Compare and Contrast Essay?
- 2. Compare and Contrast Essay Examples
- 2.1 Compare and Contrast Essay Example for College
- 2.2 Compare and Contrast Essay Example for Kids
- 2.3 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for Middle School
- 2.4 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for High School
- 3. Compare and Contrast Essay Writing Tips
1. What is a Compare and Contrast Essay?
In simple terms, a compare and contrast essay examines, evaluates and analyzes the similarities and dissimilarities between the chosen topics. The topics could be anything from two or more books to pet animals. However, to be a valid compare and contrast topic, the objects must be from the same category.
The categories could either the classification of living beings, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, etc. or books like fiction and non-fiction. Moreover, it follows a structure that includes an introduction, write a thesis statement, body paragraphs and conclusion, but the compare and contrast paper has a different type of content.
For many students, writing a compare and contrast essay is fun while for many this could be challenging and difficult. If you are one of those students, we have a complete and detailed guide that will help you write a compare and contrast essay.
Moving forward, we will present some great compare and contrast essay examples that will help you understand how to work with these kinds of essays.
2. Compare and Contrast Essay Examples
We have added a number of compare and contrast essay examples so that you have a working idea of how these types of essays are written. After, we also have discussed some quick and easy tips that you can use while writing your essay.
2.1 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for College
1. Book Compare and Contrast Essay:
A compare and contrast essay based on comparisons and contrasts on the elements of the book and how they are similar and different from each other. You can choose books from fiction and non-fiction categories but make sure that whatever books you choose, they are from the same category.
2. City Compare and Contrast Essay:
Compare and contrast essay means you have to examine the difference and similarities between two or more things. In this example, two cities are compared and contrast in terms of climate, population, and transportation.
2.2 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for Kids
1. Cats and Dogs:
They both make adorable pets but there are people that like dogs but do not like cats and vice versa. This sample examines the similarities and differences between cats and dogs and things that make both of them special.
2. Science and Art:
Science and arts are the two sides of the same coin, while science is about the fact, art is about fiction. In this example, science and art is compared and contrasted to show how these two are different and similar to each other.
2.3 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for Middle School
1. E-books and Hardback Books
Conventionally, hardback books were used but ever since the advent of the digital trends, these books have transformed into ebooks. The essay sample draws comparison between both kinds of books.
2. Homeschooling Compare and Contrast Essay
Homeschooling is becoming a new trend in education. Parents find the option much more suitable and feasible because then they could design the curriculum and manage the schedule. The below essay analyzes if homeschooling really is a good option or not.
2.4 Compare and Contrast Essay Examples for High School
1. Parenting Styles
There are different styles of how people raise their children. This essay explores those styles and examine the pros and cons of each style. Some style may have more benefits than the other and in this essay, the writer analyzes them
2. Conventional and Alternative Medicine
There has always been a debate over which type of medicine is more beneficial. Many people follow the conventional medicine methods while many prefer having alternative and more natural options.
3. Compare and Contrast Essay Writing Tips
A compare and contrast essay presents the facts point by point and mostly, argumentative essay uses this compared contrasted technique for its subjects,
If you are looking for some easy and simple tips to craft a perfectly researched and structured compare and contrast essay then we will not disappoint you. Following are some quick tips that you can keep in mind while writing your essay:
- Choose the essay topic carefully. A good topic makes a lot difference so choose your topic thoughtfully. Here are some interesting compare and contrast essay topics to choose from.
- Research and brainstorm the points that make them similar and different.
- Create and add your main statement and claim.
- Choose the design through which you will present your arguments and claims.
- Create your paper outline.
- Research and add credible supporting evidence.use transitional words and phrases.
- Edit, proofread and revise the essay before submission.
Getting Academic Writing Assistance
Not sure if you could write your comparison essay successfully? You don't need to take the risk either.
5StarEssays is a professional and reputable writing assistance company. We specialize in providing high quality essays and papers and are ready to help you any time.
Place your order now and get your essays in a short deadline.