Free Persuasive Essay Examples to Help you Get Started
Looking for helpful and free persuasive essay examples? Look no further. Here, we have compiled some well-written and detailed essay samples. These samples will help you know how persuasive essay writing is different from other kinds of writing.
There are many different kinds of essays, and a persuasive essay is one of them. When writing one, you will have to maintain a certain kind of voice and writing style.
We know that it could be difficult for you to adapt to a certain tone and maintain it throughout the essay. Besides, many students also struggle to choose a topic for their essay.
Here, in this blog, we have added some easy to understand and high-quality persuasive essay examples to help you get started.
- What is a Persuasive Essay?
- Easy Persuasive Essay Examples
- How to Start a Persuasive Essay - Examples
- Persuasive Essay Examples for Primary School
- Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
- Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
- Persuasive Essay Examples for College
- Higher English Persuasive Essay Examples
- How to End a Persuasive Essay - Examples
- Tips to Write a Great Persuasive Essay
What is a Persuasive Essay?
A persuasive essay is a form of argumentative writing, also known as an argumentative essay. It convinces the reader to accept a certain viewpoint. The writer uses logic, reasoning, and solid evidence to convince the audience about his point of view.
Generally, these essays are a part of the high school, college, and university syllabus. However, primary school teachers also give these essays to help the students hone their reasoning and argumentative writing skills. Besides writing, these essays require students to conduct in-depth research.
These skills help them in both their academic and professional life. But, writing this kind of essay is easier. Talking about other kinds of essays, all you need to do is research the relevant facts and add them to your assignments.
A persuasive essay is different. In this essay, you will have to research relevant details and sources that support your viewpoint. Other than these sources, you will also have to add contrasting viewpoints. By doing this, you will be able to highlight your central point easily.
Easy Persuasive Essay Examples
There are a lot of benefits of reading great and well-written essays. For many students, writing this type of essay would be a novel task. They may not have written it before and need help.
Essays examples come in handy in such situations. This is especially helpful before you begin to write a persuasive essay, which extends to selecting a topic. A persuasive piece of writing is based on encouraging the readers to adopt and agree with your perspective.
These essay examples help the students in the following ways.
- They help the students choose from good persuasive essay topics.
- They help with proper essay formatting.
- They help the students know about the required essay sections.
- They tell the students about the kind of content that is suitable for that particular kind of essay.
- They help you make your essay an effective persuasive essay.
Reading great essay examples or samples helps you know about your weaknesses and the areas where you need to focus.
In the other sections, we have added some helpful persuasive essay examples for you.
How to Start a Persuasive Essay - Example
Starting your essay engagingly will help you keep your readers glued to your essay. This is important because if you go astray, the reader will lose interest and leave your essay in the middle. To avoid it, make sure that your introduction and essay start is strong and impactful.
Refer below to get an example.
Persuasive Essay Examples for Primary School
The middle school consists of classes from 3rd grade to 5th grade. The kids in these classes are learning to write, and this is why they do not write the standard 5-paragraph essays. They are usually short and on interesting and common topics.
Below are some good persuasive essay topics for primary school kids.
Persuasive Essay Examples for 3rd Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 4th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 5th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
Middle school kids are better acquainted with the essays. These kids learn many things, and by now, essays have become a common part of their homework.
If you are a middle school kid looking for some essay examples, then refer below.
Persuasive Essay Examples for 6th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 7th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 8th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
High-school kids are often struggling with homework. It is mainly because there is a lot to do and very little time to do all of it. This is why many of them are at the risk of submitting their homework late or past their deadline.
Below are some persuasive essay examples to help high-school students.
Persuasive Essay Examples for College
Looking for college persuasive essay examples? You are not alone. College students are considered adults, and this is why there is a lot of pressure on them. To top it, many of them also have part-time jobs.
To help such students, we have added some essay samples below.
Higher English Persuasive Essay Examples
Higher English is a standalone subject and a specialized study course. Here, the students study the language and literature together and learn how to hone their writing skills. For this, they also study different fiction and non-fiction texts and works.
How to End a Persuasive Essay - Examples
Ending an essay is as important as starting it. A strong conclusion will leave a lasting and strong mark on the reader. This is why it is important that you do not end your essay in haste and put ample thought into it.
Refer to the below document to know how to end your persuasive essay strong.
Tips to Write a Great Persuasive Essay
Looking for some interesting persuasive essay writing tips? Below are some helpful tips that will assist you in writing an engaging and great essay. You can use these tips at any stage of the writing and double-check that you have followed all the details and necessary essay writing process and steps.
- Your essay topic should be about something that you are passionate about. It is important because you work better when you are working on something that you like.
- Know your audience fully before starting to write your essay. The essay content largely depends on your academic level. Teachers of higher grades expect the essays to be perfectly researched and written. Therefore, make it according to your teacher’s expectations.
- Begin the essay with a powerful hook sentence. This could be anything like a rhetorical question, a fact, or something interesting about the main essay topic.
- Add a brief and relevant thesis statement after the introduction and divide the body paragraphs according to the number of ideas.
- Do proper research about both sides of the argument. It will help you counter the opposite views and put your point of view more significantly. Do not assume that the audience knows about your stance; research and tell them a better story.
- Emphasize your viewpoint with strong and substantial evidence and details. To do it better, research the relevant details and information, formulate them in a comprehensible manner, and present them with evidence.
- Keep the tone empathetic and make the reader feel that you can relate to their experiences and emotions. This is a powerful writing technique because people trust those who know their feelings.
- Divide the sections logically and maintain proper transition between the sections and the rest of the essay.
- Do not add any new ideas at the end of the essay or in conclusion. This section must stick to the main ideas only. Thus, explain one or two of the core ideas and your personal opinion here.
- Proofread your essay thoroughly and make sure that it is error-free and perfectly written.
Following all these tips, you will be able to write an engaging and perfect persuasive essay.
5StarEssays.com is a professional writing help that provides quality ‘ write my essay’ help to high-school, college, and university students. We have a dedicated team of professional writers dedicated to making sure you get high-quality and properly written essays and papers within the set deadline.
Order now and get your essay on time.