Free Persuasive Essay Examples to Help you Get Started
There are many different kinds of essays, and a persuasive essay is one of them. When writing one, you will have to maintain a certain kind of voice and style throughout the essay.
We know that it could be difficult for you to adapt to a certain tone and maintain it throughout the essay.
Therefore, we gathered some easy-to-understand and high-quality persuasive essay examples to help you get started. These examples will help you know how persuasive writing is different from other kinds of writing.
Table Of Contents
- Good Persuasive Essay Examples
- How to Start a Persuasive Essay Examples?
- Persuasive Essay Examples for Elementary Students
- Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
- Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
- Persuasive Essay Examples College
- Higher English Persuasive Essay Examples
- How to End a Persuasive Essay - Examples
- Tips to Write a Great Persuasive Essay
Good Persuasive Essay Examples
There are a lot of benefits of reading great and well-written essays. However, for many students, writing this type of essay would be a novel task. They may not have written it before and need help.
Essays examples come in handy in such situations. This is especially helpful before you begin to write a persuasive essay, which extends to selecting a topic. A persuasive piece of writing is based on encouraging the readers to adopt and agree with your perspective.
These essay examples help the students in the following ways.
- They help the students choose from good persuasive essay topics.
- They help with proper essay formatting.
- They help the students know about the required essay sections.
- They tell the students about the kind of content that is suitable for that particular kind of essay.
- They help you make your essay an effective persuasive essay.
Reading great essay examples or samples helps you know about your weaknesses and the areas you need to focus on.
Here are some examples for your ease.
How to Start a Persuasive Essay - Example
Starting your essay engaging will help to keep the readers accepting your point of view. This is important because if you go astray, the reader will lose interest and leave your essay in the middle. To avoid it, make sure that your introduction and essay start is strong and impactful.
Below is an example that gives you a better idea and makes your essay writing process easy.
Persuasive Essay Examples for Elementary Students
At primary school, teachers assign essays to students as a way of improving their writing skills. However, the essays are very simple and not very complex, so the students easily write them.
Below are some good persuasive essay topics for primary school kids.
Persuasive Essay Examples for 3rd Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 4th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 5th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
Middle school kids are better acquainted with the essays. These kids learn many things, and by now, essays have become a common part of their homework.
If you are a middle school student and looking for some essay examples, then refer below.
Persuasive Essay Examples for 6th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 7th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for 8th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
High-school students are often struggling with writing a persuasive essay. However, if you get help from examples, you will easily write a good one.
Below are some persuasive essay examples to help high-school students.
Persuasive Essay Examples College
Are you looking for college persuasive essay examples? Therefore, for your help, we gathered a professionally written example that you could use for your ease.
Higher English Persuasive Essay Examples
Higher English is a standalone subject and a specialized study course. Here, the students study the language and literature together and learn how to hone their writing skills. For this, they also study different fiction and non-fiction texts and works.
Look at this example and know how a good persuasive essay looks like.
How to End a Persuasive Essay - Examples
The ending is as important for your essay as the beginning. A strong conclusion will leave a lasting and strong mark on the reader. This is why you do not end your essay in haste and put ample thought into it.
Refer to the below example to know how to end your persuasive essay strongly.
Tips to Write a Great Persuasive Essay
Below are some helpful tips that will assist you in writing an engaging and great essay.
- Your essay topic should be about something that you are passionate about. It is important because you work better when you are working on something that you like.
- Know your audience fully before starting to write your essay. The essay content largely depends on your academic level. Teachers of higher grades expect the essays to be perfectly researched and written. Therefore, make it according to your teacher’s expectations.
- Begin the essay with a powerful hook sentence. This could be anything like a rhetorical question, a fact, or something interesting about the main essay topic.
- Add a brief and relevant thesis statement after the introduction and divide the body paragraphs according to the number of ideas.
- Do proper research about both sides of the argument. It will help you counter the opposite views and put your point of view more significantly. Do not assume that the audience knows about your stance; research and tell them a better story.
- Emphasize your viewpoint with strong and substantial evidence and details
- Keep the tone empathetic and make the reader feel that you can relate to their experiences and emotions. This is a powerful writing technique because people trust those who know their feelings.
- Divide the sections logically and maintain proper transition between the sections and the rest of the essay.
- Do not add any new ideas at the end of the essay or in conclusion. This section must stick to the main ideas only. Thus, explain one or two of the core ideas and your personal opinion here.
- Proofread your essay thoroughly and make sure that it is error-free and perfectly written.
- Do not mix the persuasive essay with an argumentative essay; they both are different.
Following all these tips, you will be able to write an engaging and perfect persuasive essay.
However, if you still need help. Consult 5StarEssays.com , a professional writing service that provides write my essay help to high-school, college, and university students. We have a dedicated team of professional writers, ensuring you get high-quality essays and papers within the given deadline.
So, contact us now and get your essay on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 5 persuasive techniques?
Below are the five persuasive techniques.
- Think about tone.
- Know the reader’s purpose.
- Establish trust and credibility.
- Use rhetoric and repetition.
- Pay attention to language.
How do you start a persuasive essay?
Here are some steps that you should follow and start writing a persuasive essay.
- Brainstorm the topic ideas.
- Research on the topic.
- Create an outline.
- Develop the thesis statement.
- Choose a strong hook statement.
- Divide the information into body paragraphs.